A Unique and Effective System
The Fri3Oil System is the only automatic cleaning system of cooling circuits in the world market that is 100% effective. It allows for the removal of oils, acids, water and other substances of any HVAC and refrigeration system using halocarbon gases, CFCs, HCFCs & HFCs and recycles them.
Today, there is a major problem in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry due to the hygroscopicity of the polyol ester oils, POE, which are used with HFCs. These oils take humidity from the ambient, becoming acidic. This acidity will harm the compressor and other parts of the installation.
Using the existing system refrigerant for cleansing without any need for other consumables/cleaning agents, that might otherwise be harmful to the refrigeration plant, Fri3Oil System allows oils, acids, water and other substances removal of any R&AC system.
Fri3Oil System is environmentally friendly, since it “recycles” refrigerants, avoiding their incineration. Fri3Oil recovers and recycles refrigerant from equipment destined for decommissioning/destruction, without any refrigerant emissions.
This System cleansing improves the thermodynamic performance of the plant, COP and Cooling Capacity, thus extendig the life of compressors. It is currently the only system of its kind in Latin America.
Removes acids, oils and water
Fri3Oil System is able to extract the acids, generated by POE oils, waterand impurities generated within the system.
Fri3Oil System in addition, is ideal for the recovery and cleanup “in situ” of all refrigerants, with a very interesting capacity of decanting: it is able to move more than 115kg / hour of R-22. This circumstance makes Fri3Oil System perfect for retrofits facilities with mineral oil, MO, a POE oil, with HFCs. That is commonly called retrofit.
Fri3Oil System has received major international awards demonstrating that it is an innovative and unique product in the market worldwide.
- Enables: Quick and effective on site cleaning of systems following burn-out or breakdown.
- Improves: The performance and operating performance of refrigeration plant, reducing running costs.
- Extends: The life of plant by removing harmful contents.
- Avoids: Costly refrigerant disposal by incineration.
- Overcomes: The need to use solvents or cleaning agents to clean systems, by using the refrigerant itself as the cleaning medium.
- Shortens: The time required to carry out remedial maintenance to return the system to full operating performance and efficiency.
Warranty & Certification:
Certified by Bureau Veritas ensuring:
- Refrigerants recycling quality is less than 150 ppm for HFC’s and less than 600 ppm for HCFC’s.
- The system cleans any residues, impurities and contamination from any RAC plant.
- Transfer capacity corresponds to the values expressed herein.
Safety CE Marking, endorsed by Spanish Notified Body ECA 0056, Madrid and Spanish Patent 2005 registered by OEPM.
All kind of Applications
Applications range using Fri3Oil System are wide. Highlighting among others the following:
- Valid for use in all Refrigeration and Air Conditioning systems.
- Suitable for fixed and mobile equipment.
- Valid for large, medium and small size equipment.
- High speed recovery and recycling of all halocarbon refrigerants: CFC’s, HCFC’s and HFC’s.
- System cleansing following a compressor motor burnout.
- Total elimination of system acidty.
- Dewatering installations where a heat exchanger communicates.
- Conversion equipment to HCFC and HFC refrigerants MO and POE.
- Pipes internal cleaning of solid particles from welding without inert atmosphere.
- Refrigerants decanting.
- Optimization of refrigeration systems in CAP and COP.
- Decontamination and recycling of equipment that it will be obsolete.
- Suitable for VRV/VRF, Chillers, Supermarkets / Hypermarkets, etc.
- Fri3Oil System bases its operations on three main physical principles:
- Miscibility / refrigerant solubility with oil and of course with acid.
- Settling density of the refrigerant / water / oil-acid and acid pressure drag.
- Liquids separation by refrigerants evaporation.
- Other physical principles occur in the process, like the pressure differential between injection and suction.
1. Refrigerant cylinder
2. Raise/Drop levels
4. Liquid refrigerant
5. Oil + Acids + Suspended solids / Residues
6. Control sightglass
7. Expansion device
8. Liquid separator
10. REA (External Oil Container)